Thursday, June 14, 2007

Breaking and Packing

Sorry for the lack of posting recently. My computer has completely died and so i'm relying on occasionaly using Tom's Mac. I'm also packing up all my worldly belongings before moving home. Tom has no excuses, he's just lazy ;)

Also... I've still not found anything to do next year (although I have a few things in the works) so I'd really value your prayer as to the direction of my life. Also if anyone knows of anything for a 21 year old to do for a year, preferably in some kind of Christian context let me know!!

I'll try to post something on John MacArthur tomorrow.

2 comments:

Steve Burlew said...

Rich - Hmmmm. I can think of things for a 21 year old to do for a year, but unfortunately don't have any money to help that 21 year old live for the year! Where in the world are you, anyway?
Steve
www.trophiesofhisgrace.blogspot.com

Rich said...

I'm from near Manchester, hopefully be working in a church next year! please pray though!